Home Away from Home
Enjoy full comforts with all the amenities. We are “pet friendly” and located seven minutes from downtown Helen. Enjoy seeing deer walk in early morning while having your cup of coffee on one of the two decks or a late night soak in the hot tub located on the second story deck. We have two bedrooms with queen sized beds and a very comfortable sleeper sofa to sleep six persons.
- 3 Story real log cabin-Pet Friendly
- Two Master Bedrooms
- Two Full Baths
- Sleeps 6
- Queen Sofa Sleeper (no bar in the back sleeper)
- Full kitchen with everything you would need
- Two balconies
- Hot Tub on second floor balcony
- Washer, Dryer, Iron and Dishwasher
- Coffee Maker & Microwave, waffle maker
- All Wood Interior
- Roku TV
- Over Sized Fireplace
- Pool table
- Private and luxurious, yet cozy.
- Nestled in the foothills of Mt. Yonah
Check Availability – Our Cabin rents out fast so we recommend booking in advance.
If you are canceling your reservation after booking was processed there is $25.00 processing fee do to charges associated with credit card acceptance.
If you are canceling with in 10 days of arrival there is $100.00 cancellation fee.
If you are canceling with in 7 days of scheduled arrival the charge is 50% of full fee.
If you are canceling 3 days or less of scheduled arrival there will be full charge applied.
- No children under 10 are allowed in the hot tub (because of water temperature it is not safe)
- Adults with heart condition or high blood pressure should not use hot tub.
- No children with out adult supervision are allowed on back patio.
- No children under 18 to be left on the property with out adult supervision.
- Pets are to be on the leash if walked off the property.
- If pet is not house trained please crate them when you are going out.
- We are not responsible for any injures that occur on the property.
If you are ready for the beach check out our Ocean View Condo Rentals